Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud
4 дня - 32 часа
Очно: 95000 ₽
Дистанционно: уточните у менеджера
Уточните у менеджера
Заявка на обучение
Course content summary
- Analyze and tune for resource-specific scenarios
- Applying tuning profiles with the tuned tool
- Tune in virtual environments (hosts and guests)
- Trace and profile system events and activities
- Tune resource limits and utilization using systemd-integrated cgroups
- Gather performance metrics and benchmarking data
Outline for this course
- Introduce performance tuning
- Describe performance tuning concepts and goals.
- Select performance monitoring tools
- Evaluate the large selection of performance monitoring tools that are included with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- View hardware resources
- View and interpret hardware resource listings.
- Configure kernel tunables and tuned profiles
- Configure the operating system to tune for different workload requirements.
- Manage resource limits with control groups
- Manage resource contention and set limits for resource use on services, applications, and users using cgroup configuration.
- Analyze performance using system tracing tools
- Diagnose system and application behaviors using a variety of resource-specific tracing tools.
- Tune CPU utilization
- Manage CPU resource sharing and scheduling to control utilization.
- Tune memory utilization
- Manage settings for efficient memory utilization for different types of workloads.
- Tune storage device I/O
- Manage settings for efficient disk utilization in various use cases.
- Tune file system utilization
- Manage application efficiency for file system utilization.
- Tune network utilization
- Manage application efficiency for network utilization.
- Tune in virtualization environments
- Distinguish the requirements for tuning in virtualized environments.
- Perform comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by observing system performance using the appropriate tools, evaluating system metrics, and configuring settings to improve performance.
Часто задаваемые вопросы